Clay, an earthy composition of minerals coming from volcanic rocks, has served as a great healing agent for beauty and health. Different types of clay are used to resolve and treat skin with its purifying properties. Here is what you need to know about clay:
K-Rectorite/Bentonite or montmorillonite is a fine volcanic ash. This type of clay comes with iron, copper, magnesium, calcium, sodium, potassium and is known for its ‘toxin removal’ activity. K-Rectorite/Bentonite is useful in reducing the chances of acne, blemishes, redness, dermatitis, eczema as it cleanses the bacteria clogged in the pores.
Clay gel for burns and rashes
• You need 2 cups of water with 1 cup of clay powder.
• Mix these ingredients well and apply onto the affected area.
• Wash it off before it dries up completely
Detoxifying bath soak
• Mix in some powdered clay in your bath tub.
• To soak in only your feet, take a bucket with warm water and mix 3 tbsp of dry clay powder of your preferred choice.
• Put your feet in for not more than 30 minutes. Prep for a foot spa at home! Here is how!
Facial clay mask
• Take a bowl with some water and preferably some k-rectorite clay.
• You could also mix a few drops of your choice of essential oils be it lavender, chamomile, geranium, lemon, orange.
• Apply gently and leave it on for 20 minutes.
Share this post
- Tags: all natural detox, all natural treatments, Allergies, anti microbial clay, Antimicrobial Blue Clay, auto immune, Body cleanse, body detox, candida, clay, clay cleanse, clay cure, cleanse, colon cleanse, detoxification, detoxify, Diseases, eating clay, healing, Healthy Clay, IBS, immune system, internal cleanse, internal detox, liver cleanse, menshealth, MineCeuticals, mrsa, natural, natural products, Natural skin product, remedies, safe detox, weight loss, women health